ContraFlex® jackets are designed to meet application requirements. Thermal and acoustic insulation jackets are available along with high temperature, winterisation and leak detection jackets.
Benefits across the different ranges include:
- Designed to fit closely around awkward pipe features, valves, vessels and flanges to maximise insulation and remove possible sharp edge hazards.
- Designed to insulate the application which it is applied to, ranging between -20°C to +950°C.
- Durable outer cloth can be supplied with weather and oil resistance.
- Jacket fastenings such as hook and loop, lacing hooks or turn buttons mean that a speedy removal can be achieved for the purpose of maintenance or repair.
- Insulation is fully sealed to avoid any airborne contamination and possible harm to personnel.
- Specific labelling can be provided so insulation jackets that are removed for maintenance, can be easily replaced.
ContraFlex insulation jackets
An all-round world class product and service, for over 6 years at EDF Hartlepool