ContraFlex® PFP Jackets are tested to both Hydrocarbon Pool and Jet Fire scenarios (UL1709 and ISO22899) to provide protection up to 180 minutes in the event of a fire which is used across Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Nuclear projects globally. Further bespoke testing has been carried out for tunnel transmission projects, OEMs and end users to ensure ContraFlex® is the chosen solution for complex solutions.
Benefits across the different ranges include:
- Up to 180-minute protection for UL1709 pool fire and ISO 22899 jet fire scenarios
- UL1709 for 30-minutes as required on actuators with low temperature rise <80°C
- Designed for offshore conditions with additional weatherproofing tests as per NORSOK R-004 (IACS UR.S.14.2.3 and ISO 20340
- First fit Velcro type hook and loop tape fixing to allow simple, fast installation, removal and refit, secured with lacing hooks and SS wire for blast and fire protection.
- Up to 2.15 bar blast protection